fixed line-height problem, blog not slowly (no longer) condensing, turning text into swirling matter, dust and gas, condensing, condensing, BLACK HOLE
read lynda barry. read lynda barry. she captures a demon you wrestled with in your past, in your week-ago, in your “aggghhh! i’m stuck”.
when you’re stuck or you don’t know what to do:
- turn off the computer, only to turn your write (for the time being), your head scratchings, into physical things
- don’t stop or worry, pick a topic and go at full speed, start with a sentence or an idea
- don’t try to think, don’t be too clever, just flesh the idea
- don’t be to clever, now isn’t the time
- just write, don’t worry about your writing
- just write, just make
- if for some reason your mind gets stuck, keep the pencil moving until you find the track again
- keep going until the idea is exhausted or ten minutes, whichever is last
this is an idea I’ve understood subconsciously at least a couple times, but when I’d not have it, when I’d look back, I’d be like: “oooohhhhh, what is in me that is so bad now, what has happened, what is the where is the ohhhhhhhhhh, this is no good!”
now understanding a bit more, it comes to the point where, understanding it more is it like prioritising runs? forcing yourself to control?